Continuum Pedicure Chair ECHO
Echo – Rolling and kneading massage, hand cut and sewn seat.
Seat color options: Black, Chocolate, Burgundy, Cappuccino, Almond.
Base color options: Neutral White, Espresso Pear, Satin Stainless, Select Cherry.
Discover the “Opposite of Ordinary.” The Echo is the ultimate combination of handcrafted style, luxury and dependability at an affordable price. All this and more from a family owned business dedicated to exceeding your expectations. ECHO AND ECHO PLUS CHAIRS NOW HAVE BLACK FOOTRESTS.
The signature curved base, genuine cherry wood veneers and hand sown upholstery is a few of the features that distinguish the Echo pedicure chair. The Continuum brand is sure to distinguish your salon/spa from the competition. Don’t settle for cheaply made plastic pedicure chairs.
· Contoured Footrests & Adjustable Leg Support
· Pipeless Jet System
· Pivoting Up & Down Arms
· Rolling & Kneading Massage System
· Made in the USA
• Auto Fill: This convenient feature automatically stops filling the basin once the proper water level is reached. This greatly reduces the chance of overflow and allows the technician to continue working while the pedicure spa fills with water.
• Manicure Trays: Black laminate manicure trays are acetone resistant with an integrated cup holder on the right tray. Available as an option on the Vantage only, manicure trays are standard on the Vantage Plus.
• Full Side Panels: Side panels may be required to conceal existing plumbing that is visible outside of the standard curved panels. Available on Echo and Echo Plus pedicure spas.
• Solid Surface Basin: Upgrade to the most durable basin in the industry. Unlike typical plastic tubs this basin is stain, bleach and crack resistant. It will look brand new year after year and is backed by a standard 5-year warranty.
Quality & Warranty
The Echo is NOT an imported pedicure chair. It was designed, engineered and is manufactured in the United States of America. All major components are produced in the Midwest resulting in superior quality control, leading to far less problems and increased longevity. Talk is cheap and so are many of our competitor’s chairs. When you purchase the Echo by Continuum you’re assured of a high quality pedicure chair built to last.
Unlike competitor’s “Exception after Exception” or expensive extended warranties, Continuum offers a simple and easy to understand “No Nonsense” warranty that covers parts and labor for one year.
- London & Birmingham, Cologne, New York showrooms are open to public, more designs are available in showroom.
Tags: pedicure chair