Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (718) 628 6668, +1 (800) 728 2008
Fax: +1 (855) 628 5168
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0)121 6434 777
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8591 9310
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +353 (1) 429 7969
You must login to view your wishlist
Your shopping cart is empty!
DIR SALON FURNITURE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. DIR does not accept responsibility for installation or assembly of any items purchased from us.
2. DIR is not responsible for maintenance of any of our products. Proper use and proper maintenance are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
3. DIR is not responsible nor has knowledge of individual building codes or laws. Please check with your local government offices regarding any questions that you may have. Compliance with all local, state and federal codes is the sole responsibility of the customer.
1. All orders must be paid in full. We accept all major Credit Cards, Checks, Wire Transfers and Verified PayPal Payments. Minimum of 50% deposits are required at the time of ordering and the remaining 50% to be paid in full prior to your order leaving our warehouse. All in-stock items are to be shipped no later than 5 business days after full payment is received.
2. Special order items are to be paid in full at time of order, production & transit times of 8 to 16 weeks are required for Special Orders depending on the items. ALL SPECIAL ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR OTHER PRODUCTS.
• All shortages or damages must be
reported within 72 hours of merchandise delivery acceptance.
• All returns must be requested within 14 days of merchandise delivery acceptance and are subjected to a 35% to 50% restocking fee issued
according to the governing body of DIR.
• Special order and sample items are
• DIR maintains the right to refuse
returns that are damaged, used, missing units or not in its original packaging.
Any damages to returned
items during shipping are the sole
responsibility of the customer and such
damaged claims are between the carrier
• For additional information please visit
our website for our full shipping and terms and conditions policy.
• ALL FLOOR SAMPLES ARE FINAL SALE, NO
RETURN / NO EXCHANGE *Does not qualify for
free shipping *Will not be covered under Dir’s standard warranty.
Price and Title:
1. Unless otherwise agreed between us in writing, the prices payable for goods that you order are set out in our website as at the date of the order (applicable if order is placed via website).
2. Unless otherwise stated, the price set out in our website is exclusive of any value added tax and all costs or charges in relation to packaging, loading, unloading, carriage and insurance, all of which amounts you shall pay in addition when it is due to pay for the order.
3. You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
4. If you qualify for a discount of the price of the goods you will pay the discounted price, the discounted price will exclude any applicable tax.
5. The goods remain the property of Dir Salon Furniture until you have paid for them in full.
1. ALL SPECIAL ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR OTHER PRODUCTS.
2. You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time before the date we have shipped the goods to you. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
3. To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
4. If you cancel your contract and we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our directed address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. Subject to re-stocking fees and original shipping charges. Re-stocking fees will depend on the condition of the items returned to Dir.
5.Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
Cancellation by DIR:
1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
2. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of you order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of Goods:
1. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. For any first order with us, we reserve the right to only deliver the goods to the registered address of the credit card or debit card used when the order was made.
2. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 3 to 5 business days of your order. Delivery charges included in our prices are to CURBSIDE only, i.e. NO STEPS AT ALL, enabling goods to be transported via a level surface.
3. Once the goods have been delivered and signed clear at time of delivery, you will become the owner of the goods you have ordered. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
1. All DIR Salon Furniture products comes with a Standard 1 Year warranty against any manufacture defect, physical or structural defect and workmanship defects from the Original date of shipment.
2. DIR Salon Furniture shall not, under any circumstances be held liable for abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, alteration, improper handling/maintenance, unauthorized repair any chipping, fading, staining, peeling or any acts of nature such as fire and water damages.
3. DIR Salon Furniture will be responsible for all parts and transportation charges on all warranty claims within the 1 Year period from the original date of shipment.
4. During your warranty, Dir Salon Furniture retains the option to either replace or repair any product, part or component which failed under normal use as a result of manufacturer defect.
5.All electrical and plumbing related products will have to be installed by a licensed personal in their field, failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. Documentation will be required and provided to DIR Salon Furniture for all plumbing and electrical related warranty issues.
6. All reconditioned, open box and showroom samples are sold as is and is not covered under DIR Salon Furniture’s standard 1-Year warranty. NO EXCEPTION.
7. Warranty only applies to products purchased from DIR Salon Furniture and used in United States or Canada, all items shipped and used outside of United States and Canada will void the warranty.
Limitation of Liability:
1. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 3 business days of the delivery of the goods in question.
2. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damages or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
3. You must observe and comply with all applicable law regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
4.Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer, under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite #170, Syosset, NY 11791 and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time (applicable if order is placed via website) or sent to the address provided to us with your order. Any changes should be notified to us in writing.
Events Beyond Our Control:
We shall have no liability to you from any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial dispute, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Third Party Rights:
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under U.S Contracts (rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with U.S law and the U.S courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputed between us.
General and Entire Agreement:
2. If any provision of the Contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Contract and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
3. Failure or delay by us in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under this agreement.
4. Any waiver by us of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of this agreement by you shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other terms of this agreement.